1. These Terms
Welcome to the www.kinherit.co.uk website. These are the terms and conditions (Terms) which govern your use of our website, and any related sites or apps on any mobile device (Site). In relation to you providing any information for us to store, these will be in accordance with our Data Protection Terms, which you will be asked to accept as part of submitting any such information. In relation to us providing you with any products or services, this will be in accordance with or product terms which will be advised to you at the time as part of acquisition.
You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse the Site, register your details with us or subscribe for email or online services or send us an email.
2. Changes to these Terms
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
3. About us and our business
The Site is operated by or on behalf of Kinherit Limited, company number 11500962, and with registered office Equinox South, Bristol, BS32 4QL, United Kingdom. You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or calling +44(0)117 302 1888.
Access to our email services and to some areas of the Site is restricted to users who have registered their details with us. You must not use a false name or email or provide any false information nor impersonate another person when registering for use of the Site and our email services. If you have a password for registration, you shall not share or disclose it to any third party, nor allow any third party to use your password to gain access to the areas and services for registered users. We may refuse or remove or suspend your registration at any time.
5. Intellectual Property
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the content and the trade marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) in accordance with paragraph 6 below.
6. Access and use of the Site
You may use the Site for personal non-commercial use only. You may only download and print extracts of the Content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Site; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
(5) systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
(6) copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Any such use of this website or the content is prohibited without an appropriate licence. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to enquire about such a license.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of the Site, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Site. In particular, you must not use the Site in a manner or upload any material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right).
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Site. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in both cases none of Kinherit's directors, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Site, email services or password.
7. Submission of Materials
If you submit materials to us, you agree:
(1) to allow us to store such information and use such information in a manner as to provide you with the services described on our website.
(2) to any moral rights in the material submitted;
(3) that we may disclose your identity to any third party making any claim or assertion of any kind in relation to your material; and
(4) that we may monitor your use of the Site and any communications made via the Site.
In submitting material to us, you warrant that any material you submit:
(5) relates to you, and you are legally entitled as beneficiary or account holder or otherwise to represent yourself as the party to which the materials relate;
(6) is not obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and you shall indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
8. Data Protection and Privacy
9. Third party links
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
10. Exclusions and limitations of liability
All information and/or data on the Site is provided on an "as is" basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
We are not authorised by the Financial Services Authority of England. The information and/or data on the Site is provided by us and our data providers for your general information only and use and is not intended for trading purposes or to address your particular financial or other requirements. In particular, the information and/or data on the Site:
(1) does not constitute any form of advice (financial, investment, tax, medical, legal or otherwise); and
(2) does not constitute any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any of the products listed or referred to; and
(3) is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining to make) any specific investment or other decisions; and
(4) has not been issued or approved by Kinherit for the purposes of section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended from time to time).
APPROPRIATE EXPERT INDEPENDENT ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER DECISIONS.
Neither we nor any of our data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the Site or that the Site and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Site available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Site and/or the Content will be uninterrupted. You must agree to hold us harmless with regards to all content of or site and any consequences you may suffer directly or indirectly.
You will indemnify us and our providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
(1) any breach of these Terms by you; or
(2) your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
(3) your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
Any contractual or legal relationship between us will be concluded in English.
All notices shall be given by e-mail to us at email@example.com or, to you at the e-mail address you provide during the registration process (if any). Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent.
These Terms (together with any additional terms as detailed in section 1, or variations as detailed in section 2) form the entire agreement between the parties concerning your access to, browsing and/or use of the Site and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations made between us (whether written or oral) concerning the Site.
If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
The rights and remedies of ours under these Terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
These Terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
MODERN SLAVERY STATEMENT
This statement has been published pursuant to the Modern Slavery Act 2015. It sets out the steps taken by Kinherit Limited during 2018 aimed at ensuring that there is no slavery or human trafficking taking place our own business nor in our supply chains.
We are committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking in our corporate activities, and to ensuring that our supply chains are free from slavery and human trafficking.
Our business and supply chains
Kinherit is a multi-site services organisation employing a workforce with diverse skill sets. Its core business is helping individuals with end of life planning, including via the website: www.kinherit.co.uk.
Our company is domiciled in the United Kingdom and has a principally domestic audience. We engage with a number of suppliers for our operations, including printing and distribution, building and office services, events services, media services, recruitment, technology, training.
Policies and Processes
The Company strives to maintain the highest standards of conduct and ethical behaviour from our employees and our suppliers. We have a range of policies relating to modern slavery which we have embedded in our internal policy documents, making it clear to our staff the actions and behaviour expected of them. Additionally our whistleblowing policy encourages our employees, customers, business partners and suppliers, to report any concerns, including any circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking.
We undertake due diligence when engaging with new suppliers, especially where there is potential for modern slavery.
We have evaluated the modern slavery and human trafficking risks for our suppliers and seek to identify (and avoid) those where there is a higher potential for modern slavery.
Training and Awareness
The company requires professionals in our procurement, compliance and HR teams to complete training on modern slavery. As well as training staff, we will be raising awareness of modern slavery issues with staff at periodic intervals, with such provisions reviewed and updated at least annually.