Making it easier for your family
Writing a Will is one thing, but could it actually be put into practice? Would your family and trusted advisers have all they need to carry out your wishes? Do they know where to start?
Tackling probate with limited information is an impossible task, which means things can often be overlooked or even lost. We help you make sure your loved ones won’t just be left to figure it out.
A quality Will AND a secure handover plan
Our Intelligent Wills are written by qualified estate planners but they also include your free personal Kinvault – a handover platform to make the process on death easier, faster and more secure.
The Kinvault gathers all your legal, financial and practical information together, keeping track of inheritance and making it simpler for your family to step into your shoes.
Gold-standard Will advice
Our estate planners all qualify with STEP – the highest industry standard for Will-writers in the UK.
It means we can help you make sense of all your options, not just the basic ones. Your Will is carefully thought through and tailored to you, to ensure that what you want to happen will happen.
- NEstate Protection Trusts
- NLasting Power of Attorney
- NProperty Trusts
- NLifetime Trusts
- NGift Trusts
- NMirror Wills
- NInheritance Tax
- NBusiness Relief Planning
- NDeed of Severance
- NDeed of Variation
- NProblem Wills
Already have a Will?
We can help you too.
We’ll check over your existing Will to make sure it covers all you need, and then set you up with a Kinvault, so you can benefit from our handover services.
You’ll feel better knowing:
- NYou’ve received the best advice from qualified experts
- NYour Will is bespoke to you (not off-the-shelf)
- NYour assets are listed properly and can’t get lost
- NYour key life admin is stored in one secure, central place
- NYou won’t face hidden costs now or further down the line
- NYou’re providing the best protection for your family
Ready to plan ahead and protect your family?