Making it easier for your family
Writing a Will is one thing, but could it actually be put into practice? Would your family and trusted advisers have all they need to carry out your wishes? Do they know where to start?
Tackling probate with limited information is an impossible task, which means things can often be overlooked or even lost. We help you make sure your loved ones won’t just be left to figure it out.
A digital way to keep track of everything
We create your Will as part of a wider end-of-life plan, which includes your free personal Kinvault – a secure online planning platform that gathers all your important information together in one place.
From legal documents and utility providers to where you keep your spare house key, it allows whoever you choose to step into your shoes from wherever they are, at any time.
We give you expert advice across the board
You might just need a straightforward Will. Or you might need something more complex.
Our advisers have the highest level of training in our industry, which means we can help you make sense of all the financial and legal elements of end-of-life planning.
- NEstate Protection Trusts
- NLasting Power of Attorney
- NProperty Trusts
- NLifetime Trusts
- NGift Trusts
- NMirror Wills
- NInheritance Tax
- NBusiness Relief Planning
- NDeed of Severance
- NDeed of Variation
- NProblem Wills
Already have a Will?
We can help you too.
We’ll check over your existing Will to make sure it covers all you need, and then set you up with a Kinvault as part of our hosted planning and handover service.
You’ll feel better knowing:
- NYour important life admin is safely stored in one easy-to-reach place
- NYour assets are listed properly and can’t get lost
- NYour Will is bespoke to you (not off-the-shelf)
- NYou’ve received the best advice from qualified specialists
- NYou won’t face hidden costs now or further down the line
- NYou’re providing the best protection for your family
Ready to plan ahead and protect your family?