How does it work?
Our specialists will talk you through each step, and build some options which result in a summary document for you to look over and think about. It might be we need another call or two to make sure you’re comfortable with everything we propose.
There’s no obligation to proceed, but hoping you are, we ask for payment, and some finer details to help us craft your final documents.
Documents are then sent out for your signature.
We then ensure that everyone you’ve given a role for in your End-of-Life plan knows about it. That means we can talk to your Executors, Trustees and Guardians, and answer any questions they may have.
Finally, we help you populate your Kinvault®.
Our pricing includes VAT: We don’t believe in hidden surprises.
Handover (designed for everyone)
One Person (inc VAT)
Couple (inc VAT)
Specialist-led advice & Will-writing
- Ensures your Will does what you want it to
- Helps probate, so your loved ones get more of your wealth, faster, and with less distress
Personalised digital vault & planning
- Make sure all your assets go to your loved ones, not just the ones the Executor finds
- Help people as they step into your shoes
We are with you all the way to handover
- We educate the key people about their roles, so they are clear and supported
- When appropriate, we hand over your plan
Optional 125-year Asset Protection Trust
One Person (inc VAT)
Couple (inc VAT)
Perfect add-on to a Kinherit Will
- All the benefits of a Kinherit Will, ie: probate planning, contestation protection, asset tracking, digital vault, handover services, etc
Inter-generational asset protection
- Ringfences your wealth for generations
- Protects against loss from children divorcing, partner remarrying, repeat-IHT, etc
Trusts allows more complex wishes
- Allows extended instructions (eg dowries, guardian support)
- Promotes responsible planning and attitude
Other products and services
Standalone hosted planning & platform
- Complement an existing Will
- Will-check, hosted planning & handover including Kinvault
- £50 setup + £20 per annum (all inc VAT)
Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Financial & health
- £100* (inc vat) per LPA
* Price when taking multiple products, excludes OPG fee
Deed of severance, conveyancing
- “Defend the family home”
- Agricultural or Business assets
- Lifetime trusts
- Help with existing Wills and planning
Why do we do what we do?
We are on a mission to change what people expect from a Will-writer. Hear how this benefits our customers and partners.
Few decisions are as easy as recommending kinherit. A world-class and industry-changing firm.
EM, IFA partner
Changing my parents Will should save my kids £400k. I thought - people should know about this!
Wow what an incredible company! Bringing Will-Writing kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
SK, Employee Benefit partner
I have £104k to leave my daughter. I don’t want her marrying an idiot and losing half to divorce.
GH, Will & Trust customer
Our solicitor spent years messing up probate before we realised there were far better options.
JS, probate advisory customer
It gives me peace of mind to know someone will be there to make it happen when the time comes.
AT, Will & Trust customer
I highly recommend kinherit. It must be done, and you may as well do it with the best.
I had lots of questions, but was blown away with the service. The additional options are amazing.
Knowing my guardians, etc know their responsibilities is a real weight off my mind.
All the information needed if I die is in one place, and the key people know what to do.
A simple statement showing the whole picture is brilliant. Truly holistic.
JK, IFA partner
Clear statement of assets will speed up probate, and feedback is nothing but positive.
ZH, IFA partner
Your team was faultless beginning to end. Credit to you.